Britta is the Personal Development Lead at Katapult Foundation. Her mission is to help next gens, private investors and business leaders develop into conscious leaders. She was one of the first senior team members of Katapult Foundation, building up and directing their Impact Investing Academy for private wealth owners in the Nordics.
Britta is the Founder and Managing Director of Gruenig & Partners, a company helping family enterprise future owners, business leaders and private investors develop into conscious leaders with positive impact. She works with those families and individuals who want to increase the positive social or environmental impact they can have and realise what a profound personal challenge that is.
She's offering tailored programs globally:
- Preparing the Next Generation
- Family conversations and retreats
- Personal development and transformation
- Leadership development and leadership effectiveness assessments
- Impact workshops
- Britta has 15 years of professional experience in the ultra high net worth and impact space
- One of the first employees building up the Center for Sustainable Finance and Private Wealth at the University of Zurich, in collaboration with Harvard Kennedy School, leading the Wealth Owner Programs and building the Personal Development Program for family office successors
- One of the first senior team members of Katapult Foundation, building up and directing their Impact Investing Academy for private wealth owners in the Nordics; now Coach at Katapult Foundation
- Personal coach and facilitator for the successors of billionaire and ultra high net worth families
- Professional Certified Coach, coached hundreds of family office successors globally to live purposeful and fulfilling lives, achieve greater clarity on their ultimate definition of impact, develop healthier relationships, increase their leadership effectiveness, achieve peace of mind with freedom from the inner critic and saboteur voices, and have greater impact with their wealth
- Helped purposeful startup and growth companies at LUMO Labs get clarity on their impact, integrate it into their strategy and communicate it well to impact investors
- Facilitated leadership effectiveness transformation, impacting the individual leaders, their teams and the culture
“To protect life on Earth and our planetary home, we need transformation on a global scale. People need knowledge and skills, but mostly, we already know what needs to be done. What is lacking is the inner clarity, courage and commitment to do it. We need inner change, and that’s what I help change makers with. You hold the key to impact: It’s your personal transformation.”